Cal State Northridge Articulation Agreement

By April 8, 2021 Uncategorized No Comments

The university publishes a series of articulation agreements with local Community Colleges in California, which explain how course work at Community College is applied to csuN requirements in both Hauptschule and general education. These are available online on the Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer (ASSIST) website. ASSIST is the official repository of articulation for public colleges and universities in California. Links to online catalogs, transfer and articulation information for the 23 CSU campuses. Detailed campus articulation agreements can be made on the ASSIST website. Check the articulation information on the following campus website: It is recommended to use all agreements related to the Cal Poly catalogue that indicates the latest program and transfer selection criteria, which indicate the current course lists required to enter a competition. Read about articulation agreements on the campus website following Course articulation contracts for the last academic years (2016-2017, 2017-2018, 2018-2019) can in academic year (2016-2017). Cal Poly will honor all joints that will be presented in the academic year (2016-2017) for the following years (2017-2018, 2018-2019). For information on course agreements running from Cal Poly fall individual course agreements after April 30, 2019 are posted here. If you transfer course work from a California university college, you`ll save time with eTranscript California. ASSIST shows how lower-division courses, which are held in California public colleges, can be applied when transferred to CSUN. Useful: Transfer work for political graduation programs Students who move from California Community College to CSUN may have certified up to 39 units of their general education program.

Such certification is recognised within the limits published by the CSU Chancellor. Graduate students of general education must attend general education and the department of general education (see general education). Please read the HSU catalogue for updated information on majors and courses required by majors and courses: Transfer students from California Community Colleges are asked to consult with their advisors for help in determining the extent to which they are fulfilling the general education certification program of this college and send a final transcript script to CSUN that displays certification. This certification is then taken into account in the progress report of the studies/planner. transfer of training work to CSUN from non-CSU useful curriculum: Bachelor-Redouble (Grade Givegiveness) General Education Requirements for CSU (CSU GE-Breite); CSU Approved General Education (GE) CCC course Before enrolling in a course at another university, contact your graduate program coordinator to confirm that the course is being transferred to CSUN. You can take a course with another accredited institution to meet the main requirements of GE or lower divisions as follows: 2017, see the Cal State LA Transfer Equivalencies website.

Already a Member? Go ahead, log in or register. Log In